Offroad Animal Scout Roof Rack- Ford Ranger, Raptor Ranger, BT50 2011-on
While there are lots of roof racks out there on the market they are suffer a few problems that the Offroad Animal rack solves. 1. This rack is super quiet, and 2. This rack is not a universal rack but is actually designed specific so it looks great. Stop putting up with loud racks that don't look right on your Ute. Pick up an Offroad Animal Scout Rack and be the envy of all your mates and you're Mrs will be happy too with how quiet it is.
- Super Quiet design
- Light weight aluminium design
- Very versatile with T-Slot slats
- Looks the best on the market
- Easy to put together
- Low profile for better wind resistance
- Optional wind deflector that holds 42" LED light bar
- Supplied with 5 T slot aluminium rails that can quickly and easily fit standard T nuts to secure gear anywhere
- Works with many aftermarket accessories
- Optional Wind-deflector can be purchased which integrates a 42" light bar
- Powder coated matte black sides and front, and Anodised cross rails
- Works With Rhino track system Part number (RTS525) This is required for fitment
- Rated to 95kg driving and 190kg sitting still- Rack weight is 15kg
- Optional Light bar Wind Deflector holds single or double row light bar up to 42"
5 x Aluminium cross rails
1 x Wind deflector
1 x LH side rail
1 x RH side rail
Big bag of nuts and bolts
Not included as standard is Rhino Part RTS525 but this is required
Fitting difficulty 6/10 if Rhino track not already fitted. If you already have the Rhino track fitted then difficulty is 2/10
Fitting time- 3-4 hours if rhino tracks not fitted, 1 hours if already fitted.