Domestic Customers (Inside Australia)
- We normally despatch all orders within 48 hours of payment clearing.
- Deliveries will made during business hours Monday to Friday on smaller items.
- Larger items (e.g. complete suspension kits) can only be delivered to a business address or local freight depot. Please read item description for more information.
- We select the the freight carrier depending on your order and location. Please let us know if you have a preferred carrier and we will try to accommodate this where possible.
- Please ensure your delivery address is correct and complete. If your item is returned to us because of an error with the delivery address, a re-delivery charge will be applied.
Our normal carriers are-
- Australia Post - Eparcel Road - Signature required on delivery or calling card will be left for item to be collected from local post office.
- Australia Post - Eparcel Express - Signature required on delivery or calling card will be left for item to be collected from local post office.
- Northline Freight (Generally used for larger items being SA, NT and WA)
- TNT Road Express (Generally used for larger items being delivered in VIC, NSW and parts of QLD)
- TOLL/NQX (Generally used for larger items being delivered to Central and North QLD)
International Customers (Outside Australia)
- We normally despatch all goods within 48 hours after payment has been completed.
- We also combine items when possible to save you on shipping costs. We encourage this and you will find great savings on shipping by purchasing multiple items. Please note that not all items can be combined as they do not pack well together.
Our Normal carriers are-
- Express Air Courier Post 5-10 days - Tracking information available to most countries.
- DHL International
- TNT Economny Airfreight
Please note that product & shipping pricing does not include customs duty or import taxes that might be payable at time of delivery.