FRONT RUNNER - JERRY CAN HOLDER
Lock your can, lock your cap, in this rattle and shake free mounting system. Perfectly suited for the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack but can be bolted to just about anything.
Since many of today's new jerry cans vary ever so slightly is size (due to manufacturing discrepancies), most fuel can mounting systems fail to secure the cans properly. There is often wiggle room between the carrier and the can. And that gap, however slight, causes rattle and wear. What's the point in strapping down your cans if they aren't truly secure? The Front Runner jerry can holders offer a smart no rattle no wear solution.
Because of the various mounting points, the vertical jerry can holder can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds, the wall of a vehicle, or other brand roof racks.
The Front Runner Single Jerry Can Holder is designed to be mounted perpendicular ACROSS 2 slats. If you'd like to mount a single jerry can holder PARALLEL to the slats, you will need to use these brackets
JERRY CAN NOT INCLUDED.
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means it provides greater convenience when removing jerry can.
- For use with 20L / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with scepter styled cans.
- The steel strap-downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you'll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made out of black powder coated stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using flat slotted slats in the rack.
- Can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds or other brand roof racks.