CALOFFROAD - UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT (FIXED) - HILUX 05-15
CalOffroad upper control arms have been designed and engineered to correct ball joint angles and help correct wheel alignment with 3 degree built in caster and camber correction for raised vehicles.
The CalOffroad arms allow more clearance between the coil spring and the arm allowing for more wheel travel and also have greater clearance between the arm and the tyre.
CalOffroad arms are many times stronger than the original.
CalOffroad arms come complete with an upgraded high end rubber bush system designed to be maintenance free and completely silent. This means you never have to grease or maintain this bush and is ideal for all on and offroad conditions unlike other brands that run a poly bush, or a Gyro type bushing. The CalOffroad arms run a special High angle ball joint already fitted.
These arms are also designed to accept OEM, or aftermarket ball joints and bushes.
What is the difference between adjustable and non adjustable UCA?
- CalOffroad adjustable and non adjustable arms both allow more tyre to arm clearance allowing larger tyres to be fitted.
- CalOffroad adjustable and non adjustable UCA allow more arm to coil clearance allowing higher lifts and more down travel to be achieved. The CalOffroad non adjustable arms have built in castor and camber allowing simple fitment and fuss free life.
- CalOffroad non adjustable arms suit 0-4" lift and stock tyres up to any size
- CalOffroad adjustable arms suit 0-4" lift and stock tyres up to any size
- The main difference is, if you are looking to correct alignment use the non adjustable if you are looking for tyre clearance to fit larger tyres and need to move the tyres forward use the adjustable UCA