NEW QUICK RELEASE TENT MOUNT KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER
Do you have limited garage clearance? Maybe you just don’t want to keep the tent on your vehicle at all times. Front Runner's Quick Release Tent Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove the tent in seconds, and with no tools. The 4 lockable latches give you safety and added peace of mind.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent.
- Simply release the tabs on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time-consuming weekday removal of a roof top tent.
- This strong and rattle-free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Roof Top Tent and other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc*.
- Works with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud*. Hard shell tent owners please read **IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 4 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 4 self-aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the supplied plates.
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. Can be locked using Rack Accessory Lock / Small combination cable lock.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available.
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- James Baroud Quick Release Tent Channel Set or Autohome Quick Release Tent Channel Set may be required for other tent brands (sold separately).
*Soft Shell and Hard Shell Tents may need additional Nut Plates, sold separately.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Hard shell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hard shell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hard shell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent.
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
131mm (5.2") L x 142mm (5.6") W x 60mm (2.4") H (Per Assembled Bracket)