SUV ASYMMETRIC DRAWERS / LARGE - BY FRONT RUNNER
Make storing and organizing gear and valuables a no-brainer. These 2 lockable drawers can be fitted in many vehicles as a “universal” drawer solution. Hide contents from prying eyes while creating more usable and easily accessible storage space in your vehicle. Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel. Product Dimensions: 976mm (38.4") L x 1003mm (39.5") W x 318mm (12.5") H
- Features one large sized drawer and one medium sized drawer for all storage needs.
- 113kg / 250 lb per drawer load carrying capacity.
- High-strength bearing slides allows each drawer to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Provide peace of mind and security by locking away important travel items such as computers, smart phones and camera gear.
- The flat deck incorporates three cargo attachment channels and 6 Black Tie Down Rings.
- Customize your own storage configurations. Stack and secure luggage, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, aluminum boxes and other storage containers to the top deck using Stratchits or other straps.
- The deck above the drawers can also be used to mount Front Runner Cargo/Fridge Slides.
- To create a removable box option, use Cub Pack or Flat Pack inside the drawers. The Cub Pack or Flat Pack can be used to further organize and easily move gear in and out of a vehicle.
- To create compartments within the drawers, add the optional steel Drawer Dividers. Helps organize and stop excessive movement of gear and supplies. Sold in pairs, these drawers can accommodate up to 4 dividers per drawer.
- The deck is covered with a durable, UV resistant nylon pile carpet.
- The nylon carpet surface creates resiliency for securing cargo while insulating against noise and vibration.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
1 x Front Runner Drawer unit
2 x Push to Close latch with 2 keys per lock
3 x Accessory Channels
6 x Eye Nuts for Accessory Channel
Installation Hardware including 4 turnbuckles to secure unit to vehicle
- Fitting Instructions