FRONT RUNNER - LOAD BAR KIT / TRACK & FEET (JEEP CHEROKEE KJ (2002-2007)
A set of Load Bars with Track Mounted Feet used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Roof Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 60mm Feet, 2 1250mm Load Bars, 2 Jeep Cherokee KJ 1700mm Tracks, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions - all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to the vehicle.
- You may not have need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner Load Bars
- These Load Bars are mounted to the vehicle's roof via a set of supplied Tracks and Track Mounted Feet
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminium slats found in Front runner Slimline II Racks
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminium.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit the Load Bars on a vehicle.