FRONT RUNNER - LOAD BAR KIT (FORD RANGER T6) (2012-ON)
A set of Foot Rail Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there's no need for a full Roof Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 2 Ford Ranger 58mm Foot Rails, 2 1255mm Load Bars, 4 Foot Rail to Load Bar Adaptors and fitting instructions - all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to your vehicle.
*Drilling is required.
- You may not have the need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner load bars.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- The Load Bars attach to the vehicle specific Foot Rails.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and vehicle specific Foot Rails can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Foot Rails allow for a maximum of two load bars.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- 1 x FAFR001 - Ford Ranger (2012-Current) Foot Rails
- 1 x LBSK014 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1255mm(W)
- 1 x RRAC083 - Foot Rail to Load Bar Adapters