UNEEK 4X4 BULLBAR- JEEP JL WRANGLER/GLADIATOR
The Jeep JL wrangler Bull Bar is an Australian designed and built bull bar for our tough Aussie market.
Don't risk your insurance if you have an accident, purchase an Aussie made ADR compliant bull bar.
This bar ticks all the boxes and comes in at a great price. Not only does it look great and suit the lines of the JL Wrangler, but it is very functional.
- ADR compliant
- High clearance bar for maximum approach angle offroad
- Ability to run large tyres with out rubbing on the bar. Up to 36" tyres with out rubbing.
- Light weight yet strong steel design (only 40kg.) Made out of 3,4,5 and 20mm Steel
- 20mm heavy duty steel tow hooks
- Hi-lift jacking points integrated into bar
- Winch compatible
- Full width bar that meets factory flares
- Fully welded grill guard to protect radiator made out of heavy duty 3.2mm thick tube
- Factory fog lights integrated into the bar
- Mounting points for radio antenna and driving lamps
- Easy fitment - once factory bumper is removed, fit in 20min
- Can be colour coded upon request (not included in this price)
- Optional bolt on winch delete plate to cover hole in the top of the bull bar when winch is not going to be fitted
We often get asked why UNEEK Bullbars are better than other popular Australian bull bars. Here are 8 good reasons
1. The Uneek bar is made from thicker steel in the centre and mounts that most others on the market
2. The Uneek bar has 20mm steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm
3. The Uneek bar installs in about an hour including removing the factory bar, most others can take up to 4 hours
4. The Jeep grill can easily be removed with the Uneek bar in place for changing head light globes, many others require the bar to be removed
5. The Uneek bar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (texture black) unlike many others that use satin black that looks out of place on the vehicle
6. Even though the Uneek bar uses thicker steel in the centre and mounts it's relatively light at only 40kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design.
7. The Uneek bar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don't cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles
8. The Uneek bar has an option for a winch light
*OVERSEAS MODEL SHOWN - SOME VARIANCES MAY OCCUR ON AUSTRALIAN MODELS*
Bull bar comes standard in textured matte black powder coat finish
Colour coding optional on local supply or fitted bull bars only.
Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address. If you put a residential address, we will contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like. Unless there is a live stock count above, most Bullbars are ordered as required from our supplier. Please contact us for a lead time if your order is urgent.